Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Bridal Shower Card

One of my good friends is getting married and I attended her shower over the weekend. I decided to make her a card matching her black and white invitations. I didn't want to create a standard card so I found a creative alternative from Teachdanz. I used the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge along with paper from a Hobby Lobby white and black stack. I cut out the words on my Silhouette since the cuts can be more intricate. The inside is embossed with a hearts folder from Hobby Lobby and I used the computer to print my sentiment on Vellum before attaching it with brads. I wanted black brads and I didn't have any so I just colored the brads with a black sharpie. Even though my friends theme is black and white I thought a pop of color would really add a nice touch. I used a glitter tape roll from Michaels to add a strip of color to the card. Hope you like it! I will be entering this card in the following challenges, check them out and play along:
Paper Playtime Ch. # 9 
Hiding in My Craft Room # 96

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment