Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summer Flowers: Sentiment Free Sundays # 1

Good Afternoon,
I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday! I have been working on making some cards, I decided I wanted to make a stash of cards without any sentiments on them. I figured I could grab one when Im in a rush for any occasion! I thought I could use this idea to start a series called Sentiment Free Sundays! Today will be my first post in this series, I hope to see you along the way!
This is a simple card made with scrap paper in my stash. I used a Peachy Keen Stamp with Momento Tuxedo Black ink as the main flower. First I stamped the flower on white scrap paper. Next I scanned the image into my computer. I then used my Silhouette to cut out the shape of the image. I colored that flower with copic markers. As always I used the same scrap papers to spice up the inside of the card! I think it turned out so cute, very fun and bright! Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
 Front

Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment