Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Monthly Scrapbooking Layout - March # 3

Here is my scrapbook page for March. I was on spring break and went hiking with my mom, we also celebrated Easter and visited my grandmother. She had recently fallen out of bed and broke her nose but she is hanging in there! We also went bowling a few times and celebrated Erik's birthday! Below is the double layout followed by close ups of some of the embellishments. I colored some recollections bling with a pink sharpie. I used some embellishments from Hobby Lobby, the rose was personalized with doodles and such. The easter egg and Disney characters were created on the Silhouette. If you would like either cut file let me know! I also stamped and embossed the month as well as doodled around it with a jelly roll pen.

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment